System administrator (IT-support)
LLC CA Distribution
Required work experience : 1-3 years
Full time , full time
• Receiving, registering, resolving requests received by the technical support service;
• Solving incidents received by the technical support service;
• Technical support, maintenance of client equipment and software;
• Monitoring and identification of problems in the operation of supported infocommunication systems;
• Maintaining reports on the operation of serviced systems.
Knowledge of the Russian language is required.
• It is desirable to have experience with monitoring systems;
• Knowledge of the basic principles of building information systems, the basics of network and inter-network interaction;
• Basic skills in Windows administration and in the use of service tools;
• Understanding of the OSI network model;
• Basic knowledge of network technologies;
• Good analytical and organizational skills. Ability to maintain documentation;
• Ability to learn new skills and technologies while on the job;
• Readiness for intensive professional development.