ABRIS Distribution opens a set for a paid internship with the possibility of further employment.
- Education at the senior courses of the university (technical specialty:
- IT, telecommunications, mathematics, etc.);
- Ability and willingness to work from 20 hours a week;
- Independence, responsibility, analytical skills, quick learning, attentiveness;
- Basic knowledge of SQL, XML, Linux, JSON;
- Knowledge of testing theory.
- Official registration under the Labor Code (fixed-term employment contract);
- Work in interesting projects using advanced technologies;
- Flexible start of the working day; Young friendly team;
- Spacious, comfortable, modern office;
- Conversation club of English;
- Opportunity for professional and career growth, participation in conferences, certification.