Dell EMC Isilon Scale-Out NAS Storage
The Dell EMC Isilon scale-out storage family brings you massive scalability and simple management ideal to consolidate, store, and protect your growing large-scale file and unstructured data assets.
Increase performance, efficiency, and flexibility with the new generation of Isilon storage. Choose from all-flash, hybrid, and archive systems. Accelerate outcomes with solutions that deliver 9x more IOPS and 18x more throughput than the closest competitor. With the new ultra-dense design, you can reduce storage footprint by up to 75%.
Isilon is the #1 scale-out network-attached storage (NAS) platform and offers the right blend of performance and capacity for a wide range of enterprise workloads. Cover use cases including high-performance computing (HPC), file shares, home directories, archives, media content, video surveillance, and in-place data analytics.
Choose from flexible Isilon all-flash, hybrid, and archive storage systems. All are powered by the OneFS operating system. Scale easily from tens of terabytes to tens of petabytes.
EXPLORE ISILON HARDWARE
Accelerate demanding file workloads with the extreme performance and scalability of the Dell EMC Isilon F800.
- Up to 250K IOPS and 15 GB/s per chassis
- 96 TB to 924 TB capacity per chassis
Realize performance, capacity, and value for a wide range of enterprise file workloads.
- Isilon H400, H500, and H600
- Dense 4U chassis saves 75% rack space
Lower the cost to store and protect aging data assets while providing near-primary accessibility.
- Isilon A200 for active archive storage
- Isilon A2000 for deep archive storage
Powering scale-out NAS for Big Data and object workloads
The Dell EMC Isilon OneFS operating system provides the intelligence behind all Isilon scale-out storage systems. It combines the three layers of traditional storage architectures—file system, volume manager and data protection — into one unified software layer, creating a single intelligent file system that spans all nodes within a cluster.Key features:
- Provides flexible, multiprotocol support for unstructured data workloads
- Simplifies management with a single-volume architecture
- Reduces data center footprint and related costs with high density and efficient 80%+ usable capacity
- Supports policy-based automated tiering and option to tier cold and frozen data to cloud storage providers
- Safeguards data with robust data protection and security options